Apply for Graduate College
Applying for Admission
- If you intend on enrolling in 5000 level courses, you must apply for Graduate College admission.
- Your application, $25 application fee and required documents should arrive in the Graduate College Office at least 30 days prior to the start of the semester. Some programs require an earlier admission date, please see the Graduate Catalog for specific details regarding each program.
- When applying, your admission term is the semester in which you will enroll in your first course. Students who do not enroll for more than one semester become inactive, and must re-apply.
- If the semester you wish to begin is not available, do not submit an application.
- Students who miss attending for one semester become inactive and must re-apply.
- When your application is approved for admission to the Graduate College, you will be notified by email and assigned to an academic advisor.
- Applications cannot be processed until the fee has been received.
Requirements for Admission
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 overall, 2.75 GPA in last 60 hours of undergraduate, or entrance exam scores as designated in Graduate Catalog Student responsibility.
- Transcripts Student responsibility.
- TOEFL (for international student See International Student Graduate Application) Student responsibility.
- Notify Adviser (in letter of acceptance from Graduate College) for plan of study development.